How do I apply the treadmill lubricant to my machine?Updated a year ago
Please refer to the following steps:
1. Power off your treadmill and unplug it from the power outlet.
2. Starting toward the front (motor end) of your treadmill, slide your hand underneath the belt creating separation between the deck and belt.
3. Slide the lube tube as close to the center of the treadmill deck as possible.
4. While gently applying controlled pressure to the squeeze bottle, slowly move the applicator from the center towards the edge of the treadmill belt. Apply approximately ½ oz (1/8 of bottle) to the underside ofthe belt.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 on the opposite side of the belt.
6. Plug in the treadmill, power it on, and run the treadmill for 3-5 minutes to disperse the treadmill lubricant evenly.